Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Chinese Academy of Sciences
The Chinese Journal of Luminescence was first published in 1980 and was sponsored by the Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Luminescence Branch of the Chinese Physics Society. It is a comprehensive academic journal with luminescence and excited state processes in condensed matter as the professional direction. The mission of "Chinese Journal of Luminescence" is to reflect the scientific research and technical achievements in the professional field of this discipline, timely report on domestic and foreign academic developments, conduct academic discussions and exchanges, and improve the professional knowledge level of professionals working in this discipline field.
1. Photoluminescence, electroluminescence and cathode ray luminescence of inorganic, organic and biological materials and their applications;
2. The properties and applications of new optoelectronic materials such as wide band gap semiconductor materials, quantum well materials, photonic crystal materials, etc.;
3. Research and application of nanotechnology and nanomaterials;
4. Synthesis, properties and applications of rare earth organic and inorganic materials;
5. Solar cell and green lighting project;
6. Blackbody radiation, detection of high-energy particles and rays, radiation protection;
7. Spectral analysis of the interaction between light and matter;
8. Laser material, compact short wavelength laser;
9. Multi-photon process, luminescence center, defects, elementary excited state dynamics, optical storage materials and devices;
This journal is applicable to scientific research units, colleges and universities, manufacturers, researchers in the fields of condensed matter physics, optical material synthesis, environmental protection, chemical engineering, national defense, medicine, etc.
Ei Compendex; Elsevier Scopus; INSPEC; Chemical Abstracts (CA); Cambridge Sciences Abstracts (CSA); AJ (Russian); CBST (Japan); China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI);Chinese Science Citation Database (CSCD); Chinese Journal Full-text Database (CJFD);China Science and Technology Papers and Citation Database (CSTPCD); China Science and Technology Journal Database (CSTJ)